Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
In following document Greysoft refers to the official company website – www.greysoft.in
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials (graphics, concept designs, text or any other form of content) contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (Only images) on Greysoft’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile, copy or reproduce any design or branding found on Greysoft’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other website or server without any consent from Greysoft.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Greysoft at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Greysoft’s web site are provided “as is”. Greysoft makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Greysoft does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Greysoft or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Greysoft’s Internet site, even if Greysoft or a Greysoft authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Greysoft’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Greysoft does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Greysoft may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Greysoft does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Greysoft has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Greysoft of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
However, all the links mentioned in our portfolio are of our clients digital and brand presence. And we make sure to keep them updated and free from errors. But once you visit the site or link itself, we take no responsibility of further content, and you should refer to Terms and Conditions of these respective websites, as we do not manage all of them.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Greysoft (or it’s clients) or otherwise used by Greysoft as permitted by law.
9. Credit/Debit Card Information
Greysoft will never ask for your credit card details and we advice our customers to not enter their credit cards details on greysoft.in website or by submitting such details in any other form.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Greysoft’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra(India), without regard to its conflict of law provisions.