By adopting RPA, organizations can overcome many of the barriers like 4 eye authentication process, error-prone transactional processes, rule-based time-consuming back-office operations, and can achieve operational efficiency with enhanced performance at an enterprise level.
RPA for Mutual Fund Organization – Case Study
- Team members browse a high volume of corporate rating websites on daily basis (like CRISIL, FITCH, ICRA etc) simultaneously.
- Each member searches the websites one-by-one extensively for the name of the company (which has been taken from the source Excel File).
- After finding the “company name” user manually clicks the link to open the page and copies the ratings of the company for that month.
- If ratings are found then user inserts the company ratings into the source excel sheet with flag indicator as “successfully updated”.
- If there is no rating for the company, the user updates the excel sheet with “no ratings found” for that company.
- Based on the number of manual steps within a high volume of processes there was a high incidence of errors.
- No updated rating status for decision makers which in turn affects the Portfolio’s interest rate.
- Robots were triggered that could go to multiple corporate rating websites simultaneously.
- Each robot searches the websites one-by-one extensively for the name of the company (which has been taken from the “source excel sheet”).
- After finding the “company name” robot clicks on the link to open the page and read the ratings of the company for the particular month.
- If ratings are found then robot inserts the company ratings into the final excel sheet with flag indicator as “successfully updated”.
- If there is no rating for the company then robot automatically updates the final excel sheet with “no ratings found” for the particular company.
- Decision makers (Fund Managers) use this “updated excel file” to make crucial decisions about investments.
- Excel-sheet updated regularly.
- Helps decision-makers by giving them more completed ratings, faster.
- Zero errors and reduced Turnaround time.
Learn more about RPA:
- RPA in Action – Downloading Files & Data Massaging
- Robotic Process Automation in Action – PDF Extraction & OCR Capabilities
- Robotic Process Automation for Banking & Financial Institutions
- RPA for Asset Management Institutions – Case Study
- Robotic Process Automation for Retail Organizations – Business Case
- RPA for Media Organizations – Case Study
Get in touch:
- INDIA: email@example.com
- US: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Greysoft: Greysoft is an emerging global software technology company. We help Fortune 500 companies to reach their potential through ‘tailor-made technology solutions. We have been working hand-in-hand with the Global Banking & Financial Institutions for 16 years, to solve their tech challenges and help them conquer the larger quest of “Digital Transformation”.