By adopting RPA, organizations can overcome many of the barriers like 4 eye authentication process, Error-prone transactional processes, rule-based time-consuming back-office operations, and can achieve operational efficiency with enhanced performance at an enterprise level.
Robotic Process Automation RPA Case Study – PDF Extraction & OCR Capabilities
- Multiple teams perform similar repetitive tasks.
- Member of a team opens a folder containing financial statement PDFs.
- Opens a financial statement PDF for the target company and searches relevant content (keywords like Turnover, PAT etc).
- The user copies specific financial data relevant to the keyword from the PDF and pastes it into a new excel template.
- Error-prone and time-consuming method.
- Feeding data manually into spreadsheets.
- The robot was designed to go into a folder containing financial statements PDFs.
- The robot then converts PDF into excel using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature.
- Robot takes specific fields from the excel and pastes it into a new excel template.
- Robot then processes the next file till all the files in target folder are processed
- Automation of financial statement transactions.
- Manual/tedious process automated with reduced turnaround time
- Robot designed to process multiple files simultaneously in the same folder using Cloning feature.
Check out this Video Demo
- RPA in Action – Downloading Files & Data Massaging
- Robotic Process Automation for Banking & Financial Institutions
- RPA for Asset Management Institutions – Case Study
- Robotic Process Automation for Retail Organizations – Business Case
- RPA for Mutual Fund Organizations
- RPA for Media Organizations – Case Study
Get in touch:
About Greysoft: Greysoft is an emerging global software technology company. We help Fortune 500 companies to reach their potential through ‘tailor-made technology solutions. We have been working hand-in-hand with the Global Banking & Financial Institutions for 16 years, to solve their tech challenges and help them conquer the larger quest of “Digital Transformation”.