• Experience in Banking Domain preferred
• Is conversant with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process
• Experience in documenting project related documents and diagrams.
• Good understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and good command over SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
• Excellent knowledge of tools such as Visual studio 2015 and above, SQL Management studio 2008 and above, MS Office 2013 and above.
• Excellent knowledge of excel reporting through application using Excel interop.
• Should be able to write clean, readable, and easily scalable and maintainable code
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as subversion/Team foundation server/VSS.
• Possess strong unit testing skills.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Positive Attitude
• Good communications skills - written and verbal
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
• Good evaluation skills
• A good team-playing mentality