1. To provide the support required in technical systems programming and development ensuring effective Management Information & Banking Systems are in place for the smooth execution of operations and support Projects deliverables.
2. To ensure that the reports are delivered as per the requirements.
3. To carryout processing and checking for MIS , Reporting & Analytics.
4. To carryout Project Tracking
5. To undertake periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To support all Projects thro Design, code, test, install, verify system and data integrity, troubleshoot and maintain developed software systems utilizing the appropriate hardware, database(s), and programming technology.
· Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance the existing systems. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
· SAS / MSAccess, SQL, VA tool working knowledge Required and VB macros (understanding desired)
· Document programming and development problems and resolutions for future reference.
· Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs and packaged solutions. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
· Evaluate interrelationships between systems and optimizes system efficiency by analyzing performance indicators.
· Write, maintain and manage all system(s) documentation, operating manuals and user guides for new and existing systems.
· Maintain confidence and confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
· Investigate and resolve systems and applications functionality related issues and identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business.
· Take responsibility / ownership and follow existing operational processes and recommend process / work flow changes for greater efficiency and control.
· Ensure timely completion of all MI PACK, Self Assurance checks, and all relevant regulatory and group returns.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
1) To have good technical skills like SAS/ SQL/ VA /EXCEL / MS Access or other databases.
2) To have Good knowledge on Banking systems.- 2 + Years
3) To have good communication / interpersonal skills for interactions with Business divisions.