RPA for Media Organization: Distribution Channel Reports Automation - Case Study
Media organizations have wide chain of distributor channels like cable operators, commercial customers, hotels etc. These stakeholders feed day-to-day data in the media organization’s in-house application. The objective of this process is to publish various reports like collection reports, debtors reports on the dashboard using the business intelligence tool to share it with the relevant stakeholders.
Different customers from the various zones of India are punching data into the in-house application daily. As there are multiple types of customers, employees of the organization need to generate and publish various reports for each customer. On an average it takes around 5 hours daily to perform this manual task.
- Software bot logins into the in-house application to access the reports punched by the customers.
- Then bot selects required filters in the application and generates the reports.
- Once reports are generated, bot downloads these reports autonomously in the excel format, then massages data using different filters and formulas.
- Then bot logins into the Business intelligence tool with the necessary credentials to updates its data, generates and publishes different dashboard reports accordingly.
- After publishing the report, bot shares the link of published BI report to the relevant stakeholder.
- Bots used to connect the core application data with the BI system.
- Processing time reduced by 50%
- Single bot scheduled to perform the end-to-end process
- RPA in Action – Downloading Files & Data Massaging
- Robotic Process Automation in Action - PDF Extraction & OCR Capabilities
- RPA for Asset Management Institutions - Case Study
- Robotic Process Automation for Retail Organizations - Business Case
- RPA for Mutual Fund Organizations
- RPA for Media Organizations - Case Study
Get in touch: email@example.com
About Greysoft: Greysoft is an emerging global software technology company. We help Fortune 500 companies to reach their potential through ‘tailor-made technology solutions. We have been working hand-in-hand with the Global Banking & Financial Institutions for 16 years, to solve their tech challenges and help them conquer the larger quest of “Digital Transformation”.