RPA for Asset Management Institution - Case Study
Asset management companies constantly deal in various trades such as equity trade, bond trade, G-Sec, CP/CD. The fund manager decides to either buy or sell these security instruments. The objective of this process is to download the trade confirmation file for each deal from the respective trading portals. For example, NSE BRICS* portal for equity trades.
**BRICS : NSE's Corporate Bond Reporting Software for debt securities issued by private and public corporations.
Team of average 10 employees fully engaged into the critical task of downloading and massaging data from security deals. This error-prone manual process involves 4 eye authentication hence consumes more time.
- Robots are triggered that log into the trade application to download the buy/sell Debt Securities Deals.
- The robot performs data massaging on the files and generates an uploadable file.
- The Robot then logs into the NSE BRICS- online portal and uploads the files and then downloads the confirmation feed file.
- Then uploads the confirmation feed file back to the in-house bond trading software.
- Multiple Robots is scheduled to perform this operation repetitively at a fixed interval during trading hours.
- End-to-end system integration across multiple platforms.
- Reduced turnaround time (TAT) as compared to the manual processes.
- Reduced processing time by 50% and a projected savings of USD 2.5 million in Operational Expenditure (OPEX) over 5 years by automating a single process.
- RPA in Action – Downloading Files & Data Massaging
- Robotic Process Automation in Action - PDF Extraction & OCR Capabilities
- Robotic Process Automation for Banking & Financial Institutions
- Robotic Process Automation for Retail Organizations - Business Case
- RPA for Mutual Fund Organizations
- RPA for Media Organizations - Case Study
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Greysoft: Greysoft is an emerging global software technology company. We help Fortune 500 companies to reach their potential through ‘tailor-made technology solutions. We have been working hand-in-hand with the Global Banking & Financial Institutions for 16 years, to solve their tech challenges and help them conquer the larger quest of “Digital Transformation”.