By adopting RPA, organizations can overcome many of the barriers like 4 eye authentication process, error-prone transactional processes, rule-based time-consuming back-office operations, and can achieve operational efficiency with enhanced performance at an enterprise level.
RPA for Asset Management Institution - Case Study
- Team member logs into the in-house bond trading application to download the buy/sell debt securities deals.
- Then they take some data from the files and prepare an uploadable file.
- Logs into the NSE* BRICS** online portal uploads the deal file and then downloads the deals confirmation feed file.
- Finally, uploads the confirmation feed file back to the bond trading application.
- This Cycle is repeated multiple times during the Trading Hours.
**BRICS : NSE's Corporate Bond Reporting Software for debt securities issued by private and public corporations.
- Teams spend extra time on multiple systems to complete the process.
- This manual process is critical in nature with zero scope for errors.
- Since it is a manual & critical process it involves 4 Eye authentication process and hence processing time is more.
- Repetitive tasks every time the deals are booked.
- Robots are triggered that log into the trade application to download the buy/sell Debt Securities Deals.
- The robot performs data massaging on the files and generates an uploadable file.
- The Robot then logs into the NSE BRICS- online portal and uploads the files and then downloads the confirmation feed file.
- Then uploads the confirmation feed file back to the in-house bond trading software.
- Multiple Robots is scheduled to perform this operation repetitively at a fixed interval during trading hours.
- End-to-end system integration across multiple platforms.
- Reduced turnaround time (TAT) as compared to the manual processes.
- Reduced processing time by 50% and a projected savings of USD 2.5 million in Operational Expenditure (OPEX) over 5 years by automating a single process.
- RPA in Action – Downloading Files & Data Massaging
- Robotic Process Automation in Action - PDF Extraction & OCR Capabilities
- Robotic Process Automation for Banking & Financial Institutions
- Robotic Process Automation for Retail Organizations - Business Case
- RPA for Mutual Fund Organizations
- RPA for Media Organizations - Case Study
Get in touch:
About Greysoft: Greysoft is an emerging global software technology company. We help Fortune 500 companies to reach their potential through ‘tailor-made technology solutions. We have been working hand-in-hand with the Global Banking & Financial Institutions for 16 years, to solve their tech challenges and help them conquer the larger quest of “Digital Transformation”.