By adopting RPA, organizations can overcome many of the barriers like 4 eye authentication process, error-prone transactional processes, rule-based time-consuming back-office operations, and can achieve operational efficiency with enhanced performance at an enterprise level.
Robotic Process Automation RPA Case Study – Downloading Files & Data Massaging
- A team downloads bank statements from 4 bank portals in CSV format by login into hundreds of times daily.
- They manually perform some data massaging on the files.
- Final files are then moved to multiple destination folders.
- Finally, files are picked by the in-house core application for auditing.
- Error-prone procedure.
- Low accuracy.
- Multiple teams were engaged.
- Interdependency of teams
- Robots download bank statements from 4 bank portals in CSV format by autonomous login into hundreds of times daily.
- The robot performs data massaging on the files.
- Final files moved to multiple destination folders.
- Final files are finally picked by the in-house core application for auditing.
- Reduced turnaround time.
- High accuracy.
- Saved man-hours.
Check out this Video Demo
- Robotic Process Automation in Action - PDF Extraction & OCR Capabilities
- Robotic Process Automation for Banking & Financial Institutions
- RPA for Asset Management Institutions - Case Study
- Robotic Process Automation for Retail Organizations - Business Case
- RPA for Mutual Fund Organizations
- RPA for Media Organizations - Case Study
Get in touch:
About Greysoft: Greysoft is an emerging global software technology company. We help Fortune 500 companies to reach their potential through ‘tailor-made technology solutions. We have been working hand-in-hand with the Global Banking & Financial Institutions for 16 years, to solve their tech challenges and help them conquer the larger quest of “Digital Transformation”.