By adopting RPA, organizations can overcome many of the barriers like 4 eye authentication process, Error-prone transactional processes, rule-based time-consuming back-office operations, and can achieve operational efficiency with enhanced performance at an enterprise level.
Robotic Process Automation for Retail Organization - Case Study
- Team member logins into a back-office core application with necessary credentials.
- The user then selects criteria to generate tax invoices in pdf format.
- Stores all pdf invoices manually in the specific folder location.
- Opens the pdf File & search for the invoice number within each pdf and renames that pdf accordingly.
- Low-priority work for the team.
- This process affects the timeline of other processes.
- A robot was designed that could login into core application with necessary credentials.
- The robot then selects criteria to generate tax invoices in pdf format.
- Robot stores all pdf invoices in the specific folder location.
- Robot reads the invoice number within the pdf and renames that pdf accordingly.
- The complete cycle from invoice generation to the renaming of PDF Invoices through one process.
- Manual repetitive task automated.
- RPA in Action – Downloading Files & Data Massaging
- Robotic Process Automation in Action - PDF Extraction & OCR Capabilities
- Robotic Process Automation for Banking & Financial Institutions
- RPA for Asset Management Institutions - Case Study
- RPA for Mutual Fund Organizations
- RPA for Media Organizations - Case Study
Get in touch:
About Greysoft: Greysoft is an emerging global software technology company. We help Fortune 500 companies to reach their potential through ‘tailor-made technology solutions.